Take a leaf from reality television, turn up the heat, and cook against the clock to win! Our Masterchef Challenge is fast paced and perfect for your next team building day or staff event.
The Masterchef Challenge is our most popular format. Your colleagues will break into teams, choose fresh ingredients from our pantry, then cook the most flavoursome and visually appealing dishes to take the crown.
Teams will need to work together to plan, cook, compete and win, making this an ideal team building event. There’s a role for everyone, from head to sous to prep chefs, stylists, marketers, you name it. Even those who can’t cook will find a way get involved. Anyone can be a Masterchef!
All plates are judged by our judges (or a guest judge chosen by you), based on taste, appearance and sales pitch. The event culminates with a shared meal, drinks and dessert.
This event is approximately 3 hours long, but this duration can be adapted to suit.
Masterchef Challenge – Event format
Our events follow the same general event format and flow, which is described below.
- Our events are approximately 3 hours long (although this is flexible)
- Guests arrive and enjoy some time to relax and possibly share a few drinks
- Our host groups guests into teams and the fun begins!
- Depending upon the challenge set, teams will cook against each other for approximately 1 hour
- Guests will then retire to relax and dine on the fruits of their labours, while our chef determines which team reigned supreme on the day. We may even serve dessert, if this is part of the event format you have chosen.
- The chef will then announce the winning team, and the celebrations begin!