Social Cooking takes great pride in offering our guests a consistent event format and quality experience. Choose from a Short & Sharp Challenge or one of our three hour formats (Masterchef, Mystery Box Challenge or Recipe Challenge), let us know how many guests will be attending, and any dietary requirements. We’ll take care of the rest.
All our events offer a range of quality produce and proteins, with more than enough to cater to even the largest appetites. We’re fully licensed at both our Auckland permanent and pop-up premises, and can supply additional touches, such as canape platters or cocktail making to kick your event off.
We’ll even provide a delicious house made dessert with all three hour event format. Desserts can also be purchased as an optional addition to our Short & Sharp Challenges.
Our events follow the same general event format and flow, which is described below.
- Our events are approximately 3 hours long (although this is flexible)
- Guests arrive and enjoy some time to relax and possibly share a few drinks
- Our host groups guests into teams and the fun begins!
- Depending upon the challenge set, teams will cook against each other for approximately 1 hour
- Guests will then retire to relax and dine on the fruits of their labours, while our chef determines which team reigned supreme on the day. We may even serve dessert, if this is part of the event format you have chosen.
- The chef will then announce the winning team, and the celebrations begin!