Food Olympics has got something for the ladies and the boys. This event is full of action-packed activities and interactive cooking MasterChef style.
- Masterchef Burger Challenge – Prep, plan, cook and present the best burger ever as a team. Lots of food here.
- Darts or Indoor Lawn Bowls – This pod is fun and competitive and the ladies are better at bowls just saying!
- Cocktail World Champions – Shake and enjoy a cocktail to get the event started.
- Taste Vietnam Summer Rolls – Like cooking Vietnamese street food, fresh and an amazing cooking experience.
- WOW World of Wearable Arts Pavlova Decorating Challenge
We can run this from 30 up to 150 people and turn it into an all-inclusive feast full of delicious flavors.
Interested? Here is everything you need to know:
(1) Teams zoom around the Olympic pods and score points as you go. (2) Chef led for high quality engagement.
(3) Gordon Ramsey level intensity or relaxed and friendly competition. (4) Professional photographer to capture magic moments. (5) 3 hour cooking show 9 am champagne brunches, 12 pm and 6 pm shows. (6) No group is too large! Great for 30 – 150 attendees. (7) We provide everything. (8) This includes a lot of food and we do the dishes.
The atmosphere was electric, fun and very rewarding. Our staff can’t stop talking about the event.
Advanced Judging Format
Competitive Or Relaxed
Fabulous Ambience And Music
Action Packed And High Energy
CLIENTS WE HAVE SERVED AND THEIR FEEDBACK
“Hi Welly team! My name and Storm and I was part of The SMASH Club who came to social cooking on the 17th of November! (More specifically, team leader of one of the winning teams ‘The Spice Girls’!) I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the entire experience and want to… read more
“A quick note to say thank you and to give Alina a big pat on the back – the chefs were both fairly demanding on her time and late getting out of there. However, the buzz and hype it generated amongst the chefs and then subsequent interest from their fan bases as the event was… read more
“The Social Cooking event at our school was amazing. The girls all really enjoyed themselves at the four different stations that Graham and his team set up in our school hall. Each station really required them to think, be creative and use skills that they may not have used before. We had a wide range… read more
“I just wanted to say thank you on behalf of everyone here at Advanced Aerospace!! We had the best night on Friday for our work Xmas do!! Bridget was awesome!! She made our night so much fun! As well as the lovely bar lady. It was a huge success and everyone loved it! Thanks for such a… read more
“Alina, A huge thank you for last night – we had a fabulous time. Great venue, great staff, great concept – we really enjoyed it and will be organizing a few more in the new year. The feedback from our staff and guests has been great. The chef and the staff were very friendly and… read more
“I initially contacted Social Cooking thinking they would be a great option for a lunch for the partners programme at my annual conference. I marketed it to my delegates as an “Interactive Food Celebration” warning them we were moving away from the normal sit down, semi-formal format but promising them a night of good food,… read more