Interactive Conference Breakout Ideas
- WOW, World of wearable arts Pavlova challenge : Let the team turn 5 Pavlovas that Kiwis created into a showcase extravaganza before the team pitches their creation to the Pav judge.
- Indoor Bowls and darts and cocktails or just bowls or darts – Darts and bowls are really exploding.! We have 6 portable bowling rinks with balls and judging model for up to 300 guests.
- Wrap it up challenge, Japan Vs Vietnam, Sushi Vs Summer rolls rolling and presenting – Includes lunch so its a smart active lunch show.
- International wine and food quiz challenge : Tantalize the taste buds in this integrated food and tasting quiz. Includes morning or afternoon tea.
- Blend it like Beckham smoothie challenge – A MasterChef healthy blend challenge.
- Integrated brands live kitchen demo with audience activation – Check out how Ravensdown & Orange Productions with the events MC brought their products to life through a live kitchen.
- Gingerbread challenge – Break into teams and design and create the best Gingerbread creation ever before sending the design up for pitch and design. Judged on team unity, creativity, earthquake test and the pitch.
- Blender exercise cycles challenges – Get the team to ride for life and blend a smoothie to compete for the best smoothie. This can be just off to the side for casual use.
- Integrated active gala dinner/awards night – Interactive Cocktails to start after ice breaker, then dinner and awards followed by WOW Pavlova challenge and the final major award.
- Cocktail world champions – Make cocktails at the icebreaker or after dinner. Teams shake and garnish an amazing cocktail before putting the teams best cocktail up for judging. They give cocktail a name, price and pitch it. Incredible fun.!
We went to Graham with a brief outlining what our client was wanting to achieve and he came back with a great concept that we then worked together to fine tune. Graham was super flexible, helpful and creative during this process and the end outcome was a huge success. I would highly recommend Social Cooking team to anyone wanting to add a fun element to their conference or event.
Advanced Judging Format
Competitive Or Relaxed
Fabulous Ambience And Music
Action Packed And High Energy
CLIENTS WE HAVE SERVED AND THEIR FEEDBACK
“Alina, A huge thank you for last night – we had a fabulous time. Great venue, great staff, great concept – we really enjoyed it and will be organizing a few more in the new year. The feedback from our staff and guests has been great. The chef and the staff were very friendly and… read more
“I initially contacted Social Cooking thinking they would be a great option for a lunch for the partners programme at my annual conference. I marketed it to my delegates as an “Interactive Food Celebration” warning them we were moving away from the normal sit down, semi-formal format but promising them a night of good food,… read more
“On Friday our team took to the kitchen to compete in our own MasterChef challenge. There were a variety of dishes ranging from Italian to Asian and taking out the win was team ‘Truss Us’, with their dish “Kiwi haggis & mash with mix leaf greens”. Special thanks to SocialCooking and their friendly staff.”
“We worked with Graham and his team on a large event in July – we went to Graham with a brief outlining what our client was wanting to achieve and he came back with a great concept that we then worked together to fine tune. Graham was super flexible, helpful and creative during this process… read more
“Hi Alina and Graham, I just wanted to thank you all so much for the fantastic evening our team had! I am so proud of them and it is really my role here at Safe Network to see that they are well supported in all they do which includes organising events for them where we… read more
“Just wanted to say a thank you for looking after us for the event on the 22nd. It exceeded everyone’s expectations and has been called the best social club event we have ever put on! Please say a big thank you to the staff involved on that night and an even bigger thank you to… read more
“Hi Karen! Thank you guys so much for an awesome experience last night! It was so great to come and just spend time with our team without the pressures of work, everyone had so much fun and it was a great start to what we hope will be many more great team building experiences (I… read more
“Dear Graham and the Team From Social Cooking, Thank you so much for hosting our group last month and putting on a fantastic night of Social Cooking. With such a large group I had concerns around to how well it would go, but the organisation and energy or you and your team put into it… read more
“Hi Graham and Alina, Thank you so much for such a good time last Monday – please pass our thanks on to the chefs and staff on! It was such a fun night and everyone loved it. It was a great format and its great that I have now done the two options, so can… read more
“Just a very quick email to say that we are still talking about the fabulous night we had at Social Cooking last week. It was a real success, many thanks indeed for making it so. We will be back next year and suggest that there will be 40 people coming and we will have a… read more
“Congratulations Graham to you and the Social Cooking team! The VTNZ team really enjoyed the two Food Symphony’s you arranged for us this August. The fact that you could provide the same style of event at both our Wellington and Auckland Forums was a huge bonus for me. I was impressed with your MC style… read more