Interactive Conference Breakout Ideas
- WOW, World of wearable arts Pavlova challenge : Let the team turn 5 Pavlovas that Kiwis created into a showcase extravaganza before the team pitches their creation to the Pav judge.
- Indoor Bowls and darts and cocktails or just bowls or darts – Darts and bowls are really exploding.! We have 6 portable bowling rinks with balls and judging model for up to 300 guests.
- Wrap it up challenge, Japan Vs Vietnam, Sushi Vs Summer rolls rolling and presenting – Includes lunch so its a smart active lunch show.
- International wine and food quiz challenge : Tantalize the taste buds in this integrated food and tasting quiz. Includes morning or afternoon tea.
- Blend it like Beckham smoothie challenge – A MasterChef healthy blend challenge.
- Integrated brands live kitchen demo with audience activation – Check out how Ravensdown & Orange Productions with the events MC brought their products to life through a live kitchen.
- Gingerbread challenge – Break into teams and design and create the best Gingerbread creation ever before sending the design up for pitch and design. Judged on team unity, creativity, earthquake test and the pitch.
- Blender exercise cycles challenges – Get the team to ride for life and blend a smoothie to compete for the best smoothie. This can be just off to the side for casual use.
- Integrated active gala dinner/awards night – Interactive Cocktails to start after ice breaker, then dinner and awards followed by WOW Pavlova challenge and the final major award.
- Cocktail world champions – Make cocktails at the icebreaker or after dinner. Teams shake and garnish an amazing cocktail before putting the teams best cocktail up for judging. They give cocktail a name, price and pitch it. Incredible fun.!
We went to Graham with a brief outlining what our client was wanting to achieve and he came back with a great concept that we then worked together to fine tune. Graham was super flexible, helpful and creative during this process and the end outcome was a huge success. I would highly recommend Social Cooking team to anyone wanting to add a fun element to their conference or event.
Advanced Judging Format
Competitive Or Relaxed
Fabulous Ambience And Music
Action Packed And High Energy
The event organizer gets 2 bottles of bubbly to get the party started!
CLIENTS WE HAVE SERVED AND THEIR FEEDBACK
“A quick note to say thank you and to give Alina a big pat on the back – the chefs were both fairly demanding on her time and late getting out of there. However, the buzz and hype it generated amongst the chefs and then subsequent interest from their fan bases as the event was… read more
“The Social Cooking event at our school was amazing. The girls all really enjoyed themselves at the four different stations that Graham and his team set up in our school hall. Each station really required them to think, be creative and use skills that they may not have used before. We had a wide range… read more
“I just wanted to say thank you on behalf of everyone here at Advanced Aerospace!! We had the best night on Friday for our work Xmas do!! Bridget was awesome!! She made our night so much fun! As well as the lovely bar lady. It was a huge success and everyone loved it! Thanks for such a… read more
“Alina, A huge thank you for last night – we had a fabulous time. Great venue, great staff, great concept – we really enjoyed it and will be organizing a few more in the new year. The feedback from our staff and guests has been great. The chef and the staff were very friendly and… read more
“I initially contacted Social Cooking thinking they would be a great option for a lunch for the partners programme at my annual conference. I marketed it to my delegates as an “Interactive Food Celebration” warning them we were moving away from the normal sit down, semi-formal format but promising them a night of good food,… read more
“On Friday our team took to the kitchen to compete in our own MasterChef challenge. There were a variety of dishes ranging from Italian to Asian and taking out the win was team ‘Truss Us’, with their dish “Kiwi haggis & mash with mix leaf greens”. Special thanks to SocialCooking and their friendly staff.”
“We worked with Graham and his team on a large event in July – we went to Graham with a brief outlining what our client was wanting to achieve and he came back with a great concept that we then worked together to fine tune. Graham was super flexible, helpful and creative during this process… read more
“Hi Alina and Graham, I just wanted to thank you all so much for the fantastic evening our team had! I am so proud of them and it is really my role here at Safe Network to see that they are well supported in all they do which includes organising events for them where we… read more
“Just wanted to say a thank you for looking after us for the event on the 22nd. It exceeded everyone’s expectations and has been called the best social club event we have ever put on! Please say a big thank you to the staff involved on that night and an even bigger thank you to… read more