FOOD SYMPHONY LIVE
Arrive to our stylish social kitchen full of color and vibrance. This is team building and dining at its best. Enjoy pre-drinks and a fantastic fun CHEF welcome. CHEF will mesh the teams together ahead of all guests rotating and enjoying all interactive food pods. Teams prepare wonderful dishes for dinner and put up their best people’s choice dish for MasterChef judging at every pod. Be entertained in an amazing high-energy experience full of laughs and team cooking magic. Food Symphony Live provides guests with extensive food and cocktails which is great at reducing the events drinks costs. Teams score or loose points at every interactive food pod which builds into a super suspenseful fun ending followed by after show drinks and a nice chill out.
Join any 4 interactive food pods into an overall dynamic 3 hour LIVE event. The food pod selection :
(1) Gourmet Pizza and authentic Italian experience
(2) Taste Vietnam super fresh Spring Rolls
(3) World of Wearable Art Pavlova Decorating Challenge ( Themed Pod)
(4) Interactive Cocktails world champions – everyone makes a cocktail and the team puts up their people’s choice cocktail – Mojito, SOB?. This pod is clever at reducing the overall drinks bill.
(5) Grillmasters BBQ – plan, design and cook out your best burger. The head of the team putting out their mega burger for judging.
(6) Chill out zone. Indoor lawn bowls – roll out a few mats and have a bowl up old skool style!!
- Gordon Ramsey level intensity or relaxed and friendly competition.
- Professional photographer to capture event moments.
- 3 hour cooking show 9am champagne brunches, 12pm and 6pm shows.
- No group is too large! Great for 30 – 250 attendees. 80 people on-site and up to 250 people at off-site pop-up venues.
- We take care of the dishes.
With such a large group I had concerns around to how well it would go, but the organisation and energy or you and your team put into it made the night a huge success and one that I am sure our members will be talking about for a long time. We will be sure to recommend Social Cooking to anyone looking for a fun night out with a large group. It was a great ice breaker for our conference.
Advanced Judging Format
Competitive Or Relaxed
Fabulous Ambience And Music
Action Packed And High Energy
CLIENTS WE HAVE SERVED AND THEIR FEEDBACK
“Hi Welly team! My name and Storm and I was part of The SMASH Club who came to social cooking on the 17th of November! (More specifically, team leader of one of the winning teams ‘The Spice Girls’!) I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the entire experience and want to… read more
“A quick note to say thank you and to give Alina a big pat on the back – the chefs were both fairly demanding on her time and late getting out of there. However, the buzz and hype it generated amongst the chefs and then subsequent interest from their fan bases as the event was… read more
“The Social Cooking event at our school was amazing. The girls all really enjoyed themselves at the four different stations that Graham and his team set up in our school hall. Each station really required them to think, be creative and use skills that they may not have used before. We had a wide range… read more
“I just wanted to say thank you on behalf of everyone here at Advanced Aerospace!! We had the best night on Friday for our work Xmas do!! Bridget was awesome!! She made our night so much fun! As well as the lovely bar lady. It was a huge success and everyone loved it! Thanks for such a… read more
“Alina, A huge thank you for last night – we had a fabulous time. Great venue, great staff, great concept – we really enjoyed it and will be organizing a few more in the new year. The feedback from our staff and guests has been great. The chef and the staff were very friendly and… read more
“I initially contacted Social Cooking thinking they would be a great option for a lunch for the partners programme at my annual conference. I marketed it to my delegates as an “Interactive Food Celebration” warning them we were moving away from the normal sit down, semi-formal format but promising them a night of good food,… read more