What we’re doing to keep you safe
You will have heard that the World Health Organisation has declared COVID-19 as a pandemic. Rest assured, we’re doing everything we can to keep our guests safe and healthy.
- The current guidelines are that safe gatherings are of groups smaller than 50 people. Our on-site capacity at Social Cooking is exactly 50 people.
- As we are an events company, we do not have members of the public frequenting our premises. Therefore the only people you will interact with at Social Cooking are our staff and the people you work with every day.
- Should you feel that you would prefer your event to be in an environment you can control, we are happy to come to you, and provide our experience at your offices. Please speak to your sales contact for more information.
Along with following the Ministry of Health’s guidelines, here’s what we are doing at Social Cooking
- Food safety and cleanliness has always been paramount at Social Cooking.
- As an extra measure guests at all our events have ready access to alcohol-based sanitisers, disposable gloves and anti-bacterial surface spray.
- Before and after every event, all surfaces are cleaned down thoroughly with anti-bacterial surface spray, to ensure our bathrooms, doors and benchtops are all as hygienic as can be.
- Our staff have been instructed to not come to work in the event that they, or any of the people they live with are feeling under the weather. Anyone who is found to be unwell will be immediately sent home.
- We would respectfully ask that if you or any of your team members are feeling poorly, that they do not attend any events at Social Cooking.
Please feel free to call us at any time if you have any questions or challenges with your event.
Managing Director and Owner
Ph. 021 766845