INTERACTIVE THEMED EXPERIENCE
- NEGOCIANTS INTERNATIONAL FOOD AND WINE QUIZ – we integrated Negociants wine with an extensive array of yummy food into a team based competitive food tasting challenge.
- MKR TVNZ CLIENTS EVENT – the popular TV show was brought to life and TVNZ’s clients cooked interactively, experienced TV judging and dined together in style.
- ORANGE PRODUCTIONS GREEN SMOOTHIE WITH FONTERRA – 20 teams of 10 competed to design and create the best smoothie and sell it to the judges.
- AIR NZ PLATE UP CHALLENGE – the global sales team over 90 minutes plated up an elite 5 star dish in front of a MKR judge. 15 teams of 10, high energy and very engaging.
- AIR NZ MASTERCHEF CHALLENGE WITH ALL BLACKS – we popped up a masterchef kitchen for Air NZ’s key clients. They cooked and were judged by 3 All Blacks. Amazing brand activation.
Interested? Here is everything you need to know:
(1) Chef led experience for high quality engagement. (2) Gordon Ramsey level intensity or relaxed and friendly competition. (3) Professional photographer to capture magic moments. (4) Experiences of 1 to 3 hours at any time of day. (5) We provide everything from venues to staff. (6) We take care of the dishes. (7) We have kitchens in Wellington and in Auckland and have pop up facilities nation wide.
The atmosphere was electric, fun and very rewarding. Our staff can’t stop talking about the event.
Advanced Judging Format
Competitive Or Relaxed
Fabulous Ambience And Music
Action Packed And High Energy
CLIENTS WE HAVE SERVED AND THEIR FEEDBACK
“A quick note to say thank you and to give Alina a big pat on the back – the chefs were both fairly demanding on her time and late getting out of there. However, the buzz and hype it generated amongst the chefs and then subsequent interest from their fan bases as the event was… read more
“The Social Cooking event at our school was amazing. The girls all really enjoyed themselves at the four different stations that Graham and his team set up in our school hall. Each station really required them to think, be creative and use skills that they may not have used before. We had a wide range… read more
“I just wanted to say thank you on behalf of everyone here at Advanced Aerospace!! We had the best night on Friday for our work Xmas do!! Bridget was awesome!! She made our night so much fun! As well as the lovely bar lady. It was a huge success and everyone loved it! Thanks for such a… read more
“Alina, A huge thank you for last night – we had a fabulous time. Great venue, great staff, great concept – we really enjoyed it and will be organizing a few more in the new year. The feedback from our staff and guests has been great. The chef and the staff were very friendly and… read more
“I initially contacted Social Cooking thinking they would be a great option for a lunch for the partners programme at my annual conference. I marketed it to my delegates as an “Interactive Food Celebration” warning them we were moving away from the normal sit down, semi-formal format but promising them a night of good food,… read more
“On Friday our team took to the kitchen to compete in our own MasterChef challenge. There were a variety of dishes ranging from Italian to Asian and taking out the win was team ‘Truss Us’, with their dish “Kiwi haggis & mash with mix leaf greens”. Special thanks to SocialCooking and their friendly staff.”
“We worked with Graham and his team on a large event in July – we went to Graham with a brief outlining what our client was wanting to achieve and he came back with a great concept that we then worked together to fine tune. Graham was super flexible, helpful and creative during this process… read more
“Hi Alina and Graham, I just wanted to thank you all so much for the fantastic evening our team had! I am so proud of them and it is really my role here at Safe Network to see that they are well supported in all they do which includes organising events for them where we… read more