Interactive Conference Breakout Ideas
- NEGOCIANTS INTERNATIONAL FOOD AND WINE QUIZ – we integrated Negociants wine with an extensive array of yummy food into a team based competitive food tasting challenge.
- MKR TVNZ CLIENTS EVENT – the popular TV show was brought to life and TVNZ’s clients cooked interactively, experienced TV judging and dined together in style.
- ORANGE PRODUCTIONS GREEN SMOOTHIE WITH FONTERRA – 20 teams of 10 competed to design and create the best smoothie and sell it to the judges.
- AIR NZ PLATE UP CHALLENGE – the global sales team over 90 minutes plated up an elite 5 star dish in front of a MKR judge. 15 teams of 10, high energy and very engaging.
- AIR NZ MASTERCHEF CHALLENGE WITH ALL BLACKS – we popped up a masterchef kitchen for Air NZ’s key clients. They cooked and were judged by 3 All Blacks. Amazing brand activation.
We can run events from 10 up to 300 people.
Interested? Here is everything you need to know:
(1) Chef led experience for high quality engagement. (2) Gordon Ramsey level intensity or relaxed and friendly competition. (3) Professional photographer to capture magic moments. (4) Experiences of 1 to 3 hours at any time of day. (5) We provide everything from venues to staff. (6) We take care of the dishes. (7) We have kitchens in Wellington and in Auckland and have pop up facilities nation wide.
Fill out the form to your right and all quotes and inquiries go in the draw to win a $2000 Masterchef experience.
The atmosphere was electric, fun and very rewarding. Our staff can’t stop talking about the event.
Advanced Judging Format
Competitive Or Relaxed
Fabulous Ambience And Music
Action Packed And High Energy
CLIENTS WE HAVE SERVED AND THEIR FEEDBACK
“Alina, A huge thank you for last night – we had a fabulous time. Great venue, great staff, great concept – we really enjoyed it and will be organizing a few more in the new year. The feedback from our staff and guests has been great. The chef and the staff were very friendly and… read more
“I initially contacted Social Cooking thinking they would be a great option for a lunch for the partners programme at my annual conference. I marketed it to my delegates as an “Interactive Food Celebration” warning them we were moving away from the normal sit down, semi-formal format but promising them a night of good food,… read more
“On Friday our team took to the kitchen to compete in our own MasterChef challenge. There were a variety of dishes ranging from Italian to Asian and taking out the win was team ‘Truss Us’, with their dish “Kiwi haggis & mash with mix leaf greens”. Special thanks to SocialCooking and their friendly staff.”
“We worked with Graham and his team on a large event in July – we went to Graham with a brief outlining what our client was wanting to achieve and he came back with a great concept that we then worked together to fine tune. Graham was super flexible, helpful and creative during this process… read more
“Hi Alina and Graham, I just wanted to thank you all so much for the fantastic evening our team had! I am so proud of them and it is really my role here at Safe Network to see that they are well supported in all they do which includes organising events for them where we… read more
“Just wanted to say a thank you for looking after us for the event on the 22nd. It exceeded everyone’s expectations and has been called the best social club event we have ever put on! Please say a big thank you to the staff involved on that night and an even bigger thank you to… read more
“Hi Karen! Thank you guys so much for an awesome experience last night! It was so great to come and just spend time with our team without the pressures of work, everyone had so much fun and it was a great start to what we hope will be many more great team building experiences (I… read more
“Dear Graham and the Team From Social Cooking, Thank you so much for hosting our group last month and putting on a fantastic night of Social Cooking. With such a large group I had concerns around to how well it would go, but the organisation and energy or you and your team put into it… read more
“Hi Graham and Alina, Thank you so much for such a good time last Monday – please pass our thanks on to the chefs and staff on! It was such a fun night and everyone loved it. It was a great format and its great that I have now done the two options, so can… read more
“Just a very quick email to say that we are still talking about the fabulous night we had at Social Cooking last week. It was a real success, many thanks indeed for making it so. We will be back next year and suggest that there will be 40 people coming and we will have a… read more
“Congratulations Graham to you and the Social Cooking team! The VTNZ team really enjoyed the two Food Symphony’s you arranged for us this August. The fact that you could provide the same style of event at both our Wellington and Auckland Forums was a huge bonus for me. I was impressed with your MC style… read more
A huge thanks to Graham and Karen and the team for putting on a fantastic Food Symphony event at Social Cooking Auckland. The aim of the day was to have fun, and boy did we get that! All 70 members of our team were engaged, involved and fiercely competitive – no doubt fueled by the… read more